SMOKING GUNS: Electronic Intentions, Data and Discovery Costs
Every litigation team is looking for it. The smoking gun. You know where it is—it’s in that forest of paper that opposing counsel has—and you’ve got to find it.
ELECTRONIC DATA DISCOVERY (EDD): The New Discovery
Producing documents in today's litigation environment has become a daunting task for the legal assistant, paralegal and litigation support specialist. The scope of what is discoverable has remained considerably broad, while the sources of discoverable materials have increased in number many fold. With the advent of electronic data discovery, today's legal professional is pressed even harder to recognize what they have in non-paper form and what they seek that may also be electronically stored.
State of the Art Quality Control
We offer a unique solution of page-for-page quality control to provide what we call "Litigation-Grade Document Management Solutions." Key to the QC process are the Legalis Project Managers. Their role is to:
- Maintain timely contact
- Control open communication
- Understand your needs
- Act as the liaison between LEGALIS and you
- Proactively manage the performance of your project in terms of quality and productivity
- Maintain the project schedule in order to meet your deadline
- Monitor and compare actual project costsagainst the estimated budget
- Prepare timely progress and financial report