2016 Continuing Education
ESI Discovery Solutions: Thursday, October 27, 2016
Location: 434 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, NC
Time: 9am – 4pm
CPE Credit: 5.0 Hours CPE and 1.0 Hour of Professionalism (Approved by the NC State Bar Board of Legal and Paralegal Certification)
Sponsored by Legalis
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Introduction to EDD – Where should we be looking today?
- Petrification – Understanding WHY and HOW to freeze relevant case data.
- Social Media as a Document.
- Limiting the Digital Universe – Digital discovery on a budget.
- Spoliations and Sanctions – Updated staying out of trouble
- Ethical Dilemmas in Electronic Document Productions. (Professionalism)